Cookies are small text files that contain letters and numbers that are installed on your device when you visit our website. They have a name and content that can be accessed further from the website that installed them, for certain purposes. Concerns about cookies are more from the perspective of personal data protection than from the security of information, because they can not be used in order to infect with viruses or other dangerous codes the device through which you access our website. They use data that can be classified as personal data, even if they do not directly lead to a direct individual identification. Because of this concern, there is the following law (eg: Directiva ePrivacy) that allows operators to place cookies only under certain conditions (depending on the type of cookie, we may need your consent to allow them to be installed on the device from which you access our website). Typically, the purpose of using cookies is to analyze the use of the site (for example: traffic, user behavior in terms of content accessed, interactions with site pages, etc.), to optimize user browsing or to display custom content, such as advertising. Thus, cookies are important in facilitating access to and delivery of services that a user benefits from, such as:
- Customize certain settings and retain preferences, such as: language settings, payment currency, various other options, which make it easier for the user to navigate back to the page
- Analysis of traffic to a site and the use of pages / their content - very useful for website owners, in order to improve them (for efficiency, easy accessibility, etc.)
- Personalized ads, depending on interest (rejecting cookies does not necessarily mean the disappearance of advertisements)
CATEGORIES OF COOKIES
Cookies can be divided into two categories, from the perspective of lifetime:
- Session cookies – temporarily stored by the browser until the browser is closed; they are useful when the user is browsing different pages of the website, as they can keep the information needed to complete a transaction, for example.
- Persistent cookies – store user preferences, track information for all subsequent visits to the site (eg themes, layouts, language preferences, etc.) and do not disappear when the browser is closed; these can be read by the website at the next visit; the files will be located on the user's device; this type of cookie has a determined lifespan (depending on the purpose of its placement) or until the user deletes it manually. Cookies can be classified according to their source:
- First-party cookies – are placed by our website, to provide the functionality and security of the site, for analytical and / or marketing purposes, as described below.
- Third-party cookies – are placed by a third party other than the website owner, usually through a social network, advertising provider or various services, which provide embedded content or functionality (for example: YouTube videos, application Chat, display ads, etc.) Cookies can also be classified according to the purpose for which they are used:
- Required – they are necessary for the proper navigation, functionality and security of our website, which could be affected by their deactivation.
- Preferences and Statistics Cookies – are used to collect information about how a website is used / browsed by visitors and which provides statistical information, in an aggregated, anonymous way, so you can measure the performance of the website , in order to optimize it.
- Marketing cookies (advertising) – are used to determine a specific user profile (behavioral information) and to show you relevant advertising (including on other websites); are also used to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, usually provided by social networks (eg YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) or by advertising partners, who record personal data in order to create the profile (eg age, language, preferences, etc.), there is the possibility to combine the data collected through our website with other data of yours, collected through the use of other services. This way, users of our website may see advertisements on other sites they visit.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.typo3zone.ro
OTHER TECHNOLOGIES SIMILAR TO COOKIES
Within this website, we use: Local Shared Objects (Flash cookies), web beacons or trackers / pixels / SDK / - that you find, what they are used for (prior consent is required for them)
Changing the consent regarding the cookies that can be installed can be done directly, in this page, by accessing the links regarding the current consent status. You can manage cookies by configuring browsers (whether or not they accept cookies, deleting cookies) or to set other preferences related to them. Here are links to various browsers for settings: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari
OTHER INFORMATION AND GUIDES ABOUT COOKIES
Date of update: March 2021